Monday, November 10, 2008

What happens when you mix Pikachu with Will Smith?

Now this is a story all about when,
I beat my Rival back to Viridian.
I'd like to a moment, I won't be a pest,
I'll tell you how I became the Champion, the best.

In northwestern Pallet Town, born and raised,
Out in town is where I spent most of my days.
Dreaming up, fishing, relaxing, in the zone,
And flirting with my Rival's sister in his home.
When he picked up a pogey, and was up to no good,
Started being an ass in my neighborhood.
We got in one little fight, and Oak got impressed,
He said, "Take this pokemon, now go catch the rest."

I whistled for my friends, and when they came near,
The sister gave a townmap, Mom said, "Good luck, dear."
If anything I could say that I wanted to stay home,
But I thought, "Naw forget it...Yo homes, to Plateau!"

I...pulled...up to Indigo, at about seven or eight,
Got one-fifty pogies, made the E4 yell, "RAPE!"
Beat up my Rival just five minutes later,
And registered my name as the Pokemon Trainer.
- AcePiGGy

No comments: